I am standing for election as the next Essex PCC under the banner of;
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICING EX CHIEFS
● RELENTLESSLY pursue more funding for Essex Police
● TAKE a Zero Tolerance approach to policing in
● DELIVER more visible street policing
● PUT victims at the centre of the criminal justice system
● GIVE you more opportunities to have your say about policing
● PROTECT your local policing by standing up for Officers and
● ENSURE you receive the highest possible standard of service from
My campaign is fully supported by Mick Thwaites, a former Divisional Commander, Head of
Operations and Temporary Assistant Chief Constable for Essex Police. Other
ex-senior Essex Officers have indicated a willingness to support and work with
me so that informed decisions will be made.
Having been born, lived and worked most of my life in Essex, an Independent Councillor for 13 years, coupled with my current career in local industry, I know the whole
understand the make-up of the county in all its individual and unique communities,
so I will not have a parochial mind set. I am a strategic thinker and I have
the determination to fight for what is right for all our towns and villages
of Essex Essex.
I believe that the hallmark of any civilised society is community safety, with the cuts imposed by the government and approved by the current PCC Essex citizens are less safe. Recently published figures show crime is up, conviction rates are down. In fact I believe the current bad set of numbers are not accurate, the figures are significantly higher than those published.
Community safety is in my DNA and is under threat; I pledge to defend all of our communities.
Promoted by M Terry 66 Victoria Road, Southend on behalf of Zero Tolerance Policing ex Chief, PO Box 479, Esher, Surrey, KT10 1EN